Be Unique…Be you. That is our motto. Your senior session only happens once, and we understand how important the session and the images we create are to you, and who you are. That is why will we do everything in our power to make your experience something you will love. Below are some of the steps for a successful session.
- Call the studio or fill out our contact form HERE. I will answer your preliminary questions. You are then invited to a complimentary tour and consultation at the studio.
- The consultation is a chance for us to get to know each other and decide if I’m the right photographer for you. We will discuss your goals for the session, decorating tastes and how you plan to display your portraits. We will also discuss locations, clothing, and style so your senior can tell their story. After our consultation, I will email you a copy of the Senior Session Guide. You are under no obligation to book a session during or after our visit.
Decide on the session you want. 1Look is one outfit. 2Look includes a second outfit, etc. We reserve 15-20 minutes per outfit. Session fees start at $50 and increase by $25 per outfit. The minimum order commitment is $125 per outfit. Most seniors choose 2-3 outfits. Sessions DO NOT include prints, products or digital files.
- Reserve your session. Session retainers are paid when you reserve your time and are non-refundable. I am currently scheduling sessions Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday sessions fill quickly, be sure to contact me for availability and book soon.
- Arrive to the studio (or location) a few minutes early the day of your session.
- Bring more outfits then you planning on wearing. We will go over your outfit choices and pick the best ones that coordinate with backdrops or locations. Don’t forget to bring items that will make your session unique to you (sports equipment, hobbies, etc.). Girls, don’t forget accessories to complete each outfit.
- After your session is complete, we will schedule your in-person reveal and ordering appointment. Typically this takes place 2-3 weeks after your session. We schedule an hour time slot. Make sure to go back and look through your senior booklet to check which collections or products you are interested in.
- Arrive for your scheduled order appointment. We will go through your images together to narrow them down to your favorites. Make sure all decision making parties are present. You will be paying for you artwork at this session.
- Once you have viewed your beautiful images and selected which ones you want to display as artwork, I will start to retouch your images. Once retouched I will place your artwork order. Depending on what artwork you ordered this process can take 2 to 6 weeks. (Albums, books and folios can take up to 16 weeks.)
- When your artwork arrives, I will do a thorough quality control check on them, and then contact you to schedule a pick up appointment.
- That’s it folks! Enjoy your portraits and products!
For additional questions or to check out samples of the heirloom products, please schedule your free phone consultation by filling out the form HERE.