Due to the recent virus outbreak, Laurie’s ShutterFlutter Photography will be implementing new measures to providing a safe and healthy environment for all clients and session participants. Laurie’s ShutterFLutter Photography has developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan which follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines, federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19 and the Executive Order 20-48. My goal is to lessen the potential for transmission, this goal requires full cooperation from clients and session participants. Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us and our business.
The following plan will start immediately.
By Appointment Only
- Sessions/consultations/ordering/pickups are by appointment only. This is a normal procedure, but we will be strongly implementing appointments only so we can do proper cleaning and santizing between clients.
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Studio cleaning and disinfecting takes place before each session.
- Fabric/clothing used after each client will be washed. Items that cannot be washed are steamed.
- Props that cannot be washed or steamed, will be pulled for 72 hours.
- No outside props until further notice.
- Absolutely NO shoes will be allowed in shooting areas. Disposable shoe coverings will be provided to place over shoes.
Handwashing and Hand Sanitizers
- I wash my hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water frequently throughout the day, but regularly before and after photographic sessions.
- All clients will be required to wash their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the studio. Disposable hand towels will be available for clients as well as hand sanitizer.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Cover you mouth and nose with a tissue or cough or sneeze into your elbow. You must wash or sanitize your hands afterwards.
- Dispose of used tissue in trash receptacles and wash or sanitize hands.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the studio.
- Tissues will be available as well. Anyone who uses a face tissue for any reason must either wash or sanitize their hands afterwards.
- Social distancing of six feet will be implemented where possible. There will be minimal contact between myself and your child. I will give guidance to the parent on how to help pose and prepare thier children for photos.
- Only one adult/parent per child/newborn/high school senior session will be allowed in the studio facilities at a time. This will limit the number of people through the facilitity, therefore, preventing the possible spread of any illness.
- Only one client (and family) will be allowed in studio facilities at any given time for all other sessions. If the session is held offsite, only one client (and family) should be staged in the immediate area.
- There will be at least 48 hours between sessions.
- CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth in the community setting, however, children younger than age 2 should not wear masks. It is recommended that any person NOT being photographed wear a mask. Masks will be provided.
- Masks will be worn by me.
- Prior to scheduling and securing a portrait session the client will be provided with a digital copy of this Covid-19 Preparedness Plan. A COVID-19 waiver must be signed.
If you, or anyone you have been in close contact with has exhibited any sign of being ill – STAY HOME. We will reschedule your session, no questions asked.